ALL CLASSES WILL BE CLOSED ON MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 7TH. ENJOY A SAFE LONG WEEKEND!
We want to thank all our customers for your continued support, especially over the last few months. We deeply appreciate you adjusting with us to our shift online, for your patience and for your kind words of encouragement. It means a lot to see you join us online every evening and we hope that you will continue with our classes either online or in person.
We will continue offering Virtual Studio at 7pm on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
As of August 5th, we will also be reopening our 7883 Keele Street studio one day per week.
1. We will be inviting you into a class. We will NOT be sending invitation codes, passwords, or meeting URLs. This is to prevent any security issues or breaches.
2. Please register for our classes and we will send you detailed instructions for Zoom installation and how to join the class.
3. We will be inviting students into the class 5-10 minutes before class start. Late entries will NOT be admitted.
4. Please do not call us into a meeting as it interrupts connection. If you are having any technical issues or need to be added, please call or text Svetlana at 647-222-7427
5. We will be inviting participants on the days listed on your registration form. If you need to switch days, are unable to join a class or need to make up for a missed class, please let us know at least 2 hours in advance. Requests sent less than 2 hours before class start, might be missed.
1. We will be limiting the number of students to no more than 10 per class in order to allow for the space to ensure a 6-foot (2m) space for social distancing.
2. Please bring your own gym mats and whatever other equipment you need in order to work out. Wipe down any studio items you have used, once done.
3. Masks must be worn for entry into the studio and inside the space. If you need to remove your mask in order to work out, you must maintain social distancing of 6 feet from all other students and staff.
4. Disinfect your hands upon entry and exit.
5. Missed classes can only be made up in our Virtual Studio on ZOOM.